4 results found
• End user portal where customers can control their licences and their end user accounts. Once they make a change, an email should be generated to the partner to update their contracts or information should sync directly into the PSA tools.
• Invoice customers and receive payments. It is an admin headache to check each month for adds, deducts, prorates, etc. to bill customers correctly. Hard to keep a recurring billing when data updates here.
• Include Paypal/Square payment Gateway or other payment gateway vendor
• If not using any PSA tools support custom bundle management to create product and…476 votes
Sherweb is exploring the idea of building a end-user portal. This portal would allow your customers to control their licences and their users accounts.
You would like to be part of this project, by sharing what features would make the best end-user portal for your business? That’s great because we want to build something that will be of value for you!
Let me know if you are interested in sharing your comments on the features that you would like to see in an end-user portal for your customers!
A ticketing system (support ticket system) collects all customer support requests from a wide range of sources and manages them in one location.240 votes
Sherweb is exploring the idea of building a ticketing system within Cumulus.
You would like to be part of this project, by sharing how you envision this ticketing feature? That’s great because we want to build something that will be of value for you!
Let me know if you are interested in sharing your comments on the features that you would like to see in a ticketing system!
- Include sub-total per org in PDF invoice
- Include Account Number
- Add customized info on line items o the SherWeb invoice
- Attach as a PDF
- Preview PDF version of the invoice;
- Export format to ease QuickBook import
The team has started collecting insight if you haven’t been contacted and wish to provide some insight please feel free to reach out to me with your contact information: http://calendly.com/elacroix
You may also be interested in voting or looking at “End Customer facing Portal for User adds/changes” http://feedback.sherweb.com/forums/917740/suggestions/31759024
PS: You are receiving this message because you either vote on this idea or because you promote it as a weakness during our annual survey.
Product Director, Platform
Having to purchase the license then go to another page to add the license isn’t efficient. You should be able to add the license to the user and if none are available it should just purchase it. And there should be an option to reduce the license at the time of removing from a user4 votes
- Don't see your idea?