Partner Portal (Cumulus)

Welcome to the Partner Portal (Cumulus) forum. This is your place to suggest your ideas and suggestions on how we can improve the Partner Portal (Cumulus).

Thank you for being part of our Sherweb community and helping us improve!

Need technical support? Visit SherWeb Support or SherWeb Knowledge Base

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SSO (Single-Sign On)

Single sign-on (SSO) is a property of access control of multiple related, yet independent, software systems. With this property, a user logs in with a single ID and password to gain access to a connected system.

Consolidate portals. It is ridiculous that I’m forced to have different logins in order to administer my clients. It is frustrating to have to try and remember which of one to use. I have to log in to administer in order to take care of a client’s needs.

Support:
    * SAML user authentication for Reselling / Partner.
    * SSO, Single-Sign On

294 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Google Azure SherwebCorp
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Good news!

The development phase has started, and we will be adding a native MFA solution at no cost to our Partner portal and a FIM (Federated Identity management) solution to allow our clients to connect their own Identity management solutions (e.g.: Azure AD, Google, Okta…).
    MFA should be delivered start of Q4 2019 calendar year;
    FIM should be delivered by the end of Q4 2019 calendar year;
    Specifically, for the Microsoft Partner Center, we are already using the Secure API from Microsoft to automate the Microsoft Partner Center from our Partner portal application.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base